The Receiver/Drier contains filter media to filter solids from the refrigerant (such as wear metals from the compressor), and desiccant to remove moisture from the refrigerant. Like any filter, the Receiver/Drier has a limited ability to store the debris it captures. Replace the receiver drier under any of 3 circumstances: 1. Anytime the compressor is replaced 2. Anytime the system has been open to the atmosphere for more than 30 minutes 3. Annually.
- Diameter: 3"
- Height: 8.25"
- Inlet Fitting: #6 Male O-Ring
- Outlet Fitting: #6 Female O-Ring
- High Capacity: Yes
- Fuse Plug or Pressure Relief: Pressure Relief
- Switch Port: 2 ports. M10
- Vertical/Upright or Horizontal/Inline: Vertical/Upright
- Other: Sight Glass and Moisture Indicator
- ABP N83 319255