Trinary pressure switches provide a simple and effective option for AC system pressure control. The pressure switch typically disconnects power supply to the compressor clutch to protect the compressor during abnormally high system pressure conditions and abnormally low system pressure conditions. there is a third function built into the switch which typically controls a radiator shutter system or a fan that controls airflow to the condenser.
- Thread: 7/16-20 Female
- Function 1: High Pressure Protection
- Function 2: Low Pressure Protection
- Function 3: Shutter or Fan Control Normally Closed
- Terminals: 4
- Connector: .250 Male Spade
- Mating Connector: 71R4501
- ABP N83 318029
- ABP N83 318149
Always consult a certified professional with proper equipment for handling of refrigerants. Improper electrical connections can cause equipment damage - always follow manufacturer guidelines.