The AC condenser coil core, rejects heat removed from the cab to the exterior of the vehicle. The condenser is typically mounted in the air-stream in front of the radiator or placed remote of the radiator in conjunction with an electric fan to provide airflow to allow heat rejection. In general, condensers coils are designed to fit a specific vehicle configuration or are designed to have a universal fit.
- Part Number: 100-4-0005
- Inlet Fitting: #8 Male O-Ring 3/4 - 16
- Outlet fitting: #6 Male O-Ring 5/8 - 18
- Height: 14"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 1.00"
- Mounting Devices: Rails on all 4 sides for universal fit
- Special Attribute: Parallel flow
- Universal mounting kit 90-7-0018 sold separately