The Receiver/Drier contains filter media to filter solids from the refrigerant (such as wear metals from the compressor), and desiccant to remove moisture from the refrigerant. Like any filter, the Receiver/Drier has a limited ability to store the debris it captures. Replace the receiver drier under any of 3 circumstances: 1. Anytime the compressor is replaced 2. Anytime the system has been open to the atmosphere for more than 30 minutes 3. Annually.
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Height: 7.5"
- Inlet Fitting: #6 Male o-ring
- Outlet Fitting: #6 Male o-ring
- High Capacity: No
- Fuse Plug or Pressure Relief: Pressure Relief
- Switch Port: Side
- Mounting Position: Vertical/Upright
- Other: Sight Glass and Moisture Indicator
- Other: Integral mounting base