The Receiver/Drier contains filter media to filter solids from the refrigerant (such as wear metals from the compressor), and desiccant to remove moisture from the refrigerant. Like any filter, the Receiver/Drier has a limited ability to store the debris it captures. Replace the receiver drier under any of 3 circumstances: 1. Anytime the compressor is replaced 2. Anytime the system has been open to the atmosphere for more than 30 minutes 3. Annually.
- Part Number: 74R2577
- Diameter: 3"
- Height: 6.25"
- Inlet Fitting: #6 Male o-ring
- Outlet Fitting: #6 Male o-ring
- High Capacity: Yes
- Fuse Plug or Pressure Relief: Pressure Relief
- Switch Port: Female port
- Mounting Position: Vertical/Upright
- Special Attribute: R-9727-2 Unit
- ABP N83 319271