The R-9725's dual fans provide the capacity to handle any of Red Dot's auxiliary air conditioners. Can be mounted Vertically or horizontally. The condenser is mounted on the exterior of the vehicle and extracts the heat contained within the refrigerant.
The condenser is mounted on the exterior of the vehicle and extracts the heat contained within the refrigerant. The Condenser capacity to reject heat must be higher than the Evaporator capacity to absorb heat. As a rule of thumb, multiply the evaporator capacity x 1.3 to find the minimum allowable Condenser capacity.
- Part Number: R-9725-3P
- Type: Condenser unit
- Voltage: 12 vdc
- Current Draw: 24 amps @13.6 vdc
- Capacity: 36500 btu
- powder coated steel housing
- Evaporator: Sold separate. R-6840, R-7830, R-8500, R-8545, R-9750, R-9755 or an evaporator having capacity less than 30,000 btu
- Compressor: Sold separate. Any Sanden SD7H15 with pulley matched to your engine and clutch matched to your electrical system
- Condenser: included
- Drier: Sold separate. 74R1106 which has integral mounting bracket and switch port to simplify installation.
- Hose kit: Sold Separate 10-7-0002