Compact and powerful, the R-8545 produces the highest output of any off-road unit its size. Its performance and durability make the R-8545 the ideal choice for off highway equipment cabs where space is a premium and reliability is essential. Engineered to filter in cab air as well as incoming fresh air when pressurization is required.
The Evaporator is mounted inside the operator space and absorbs heat from the cabin air into the refrigerant. The capacity of the Evaporator is limited by several factors including the capacity of the compressor. Most evaporators will realize maximum capacity when paired with a Sanden SD7H15 or Sanden FLX7 model compressor.
- Part Number R-5075-0P
- Type: Heat - A/C unit
- Mounting: Wall
- Voltage: 12 vdc
- Current Draw: 21.8 amps @ 13.6 vdc
- Capacity: 33000 btu cool
- Capacity: 46000 btu heat
- Airflow: 430 cfm
- re-circulation air only
- air filter included
- fresh air capable
- Evaporator: included
- Compressor: Sold separate. Any Sanden SD7H15 or QP21 with pulley matched to your engine and clutch voltage matched to your electrical system
- Condenser: Sold separate. R-9730 series or a condenser having capacity higher than 36,000 btu.
- Drier: Sold separate. 74R1106 which has integral mounting bracket and switch port to simplify installation.
- Hose kit: Sold Separate 10-7-0002