The R-6160 is a lightweight, compact and rugged rooftop condenser with a low profile for cabs with minimal roof space.
The condenser is mounted on the exterior of the vehicle and extracts the heat contained within the refrigerant. The Condenser capacity to reject heat must be higher than the Evaporator capacity to absorb heat. As a rule of thumb, multiply the evaporator capacity x 1.3 to find the minimum allowable Condenser capacity.
- Part Number: R-6160-0P
- Type: Condenser unit
- Voltage: 12 vdc
- Current Draw: 12 amps @13.6 vdc
- Capacity: 24000 btu
- Optional receiver drier kit RD-5-4722-1P is available to add a drier and pressure switch as internal components of the condenser
- Evaporator: Sold separate. Any R-6840 or R-7830 or R-9755 or R-8500 or R-8545 or an evaporator having capacity less than 20,000 btu
- Compressor: Sold separate. Any Sanden SD7H15 with pulley matched to your engine and clutch matched to your electrical system
- Condenser: included
- Drier: Sold separate. Optional kit available RD-5-4722-1P
- Hose kit: Sold Separate 10-7-0002
- RDH R6160 0