The R-9730 series are heavy duty condensers with the capacity to support dual evaporator systems. Their heavy duty construction is ideal for punishing off-road applications.
The condenser is mounted on the exterior of the vehicle and extracts the heat contained within the refrigerant. The Condenser capacity to reject heat must be higher than the Evaporator capacity to absorb heat. As a rule of thumb, multiply the evaporator capacity x 1.3 to find the minimum allowable Condenser capacity.
- Part Number: R-9730-0P
- Type: Condenser Unit
- Voltage: 12 vdc
- Current Draw: 26 AMPS @13.6 VDC
- Capacity: 44500BTU
- Integral Receiver/Drier
- Power Coated Steel Housing
- Heavy Duty
- DUE TO THE SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THIS PART, THIS UNIT WILL ONLY SHIP LTL FREIGHT ON A PALLET. INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS PERMITTED TO CANADA ONLY.
- Evaporator: Sold separate. R-2550, R-5040, R-5045, R-5075, R-9520, R-9715 or an evaporator having capacity less than 40,000BTU
- Compressor: TM/QP21, TM/QP31 or any sanden SD7H15 with pulley matched to your engine and clutch voltage matched to your electrical system.
- Condenser: Included
- Filter/Receiver/Drier: Included
- Hose Kit: Sold Separate 10-7-0002